Hello students and families:
Welcome to a new school year. Here are some things to consider:
- Masks are required at all times on campus, indoors or out.
- Please maintain at least three feet (1m) of distance when possible.
- If you bring a personal laptop or tablet to school, please remember that they are only to be used for school-related purposes.
- Please stay home if you do not feel well.
- All assignments will be posted on the Teams app. If you have been absent and wonder what you have missed, this is a good place to start.
I encourage you to contact me or any other teacher if you have any questions or concerns about academics, social issues, organization, or materials.
I wish you a happy start to the new school year,
Hello 7th/8th graders and families:
Welcome back! I look forward to working with you this school year. Here are some things to consider as we head towards the beginning of the school year:
- “Meet and Greet” meetings with your child’s homeroom teachers are scheduled for September 1-3. If you have not yet signed up for a time, you can do so here: Meet & Greet sign-up
- Classes begin on Tuesday, September 7. Students, you are expected to have your school supplies with you on that day. This first day begins at 8:15 AM and ends at 3:05 PM.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
See you soon,
Hello 7th and 8th graders and families!
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I hope you all have had a fun and restful summer, and are ready and eager to get back to learning. Here are some notes to get us started this year:
- Please see the sidebar for information about curriculum, classroom expectations, grades, etc.
- The schedule is new this year; please familiarize yourself with it when you can.
- On the first day of school, please have your supplies on with you.
- Please expect to do more work than you did last year; we have a little catching up to do!
Again, welcome back; I look forward to seeing you all at the end of August.