Hello students and families:
Welcome back to school! I look forward to working with you this year!
Here are some things to consider as we begin the school year:
- Masks are not required, but they are still a good idea.
- If you feel cold-like symptoms, even minor ones, please stay home. If you are at school and start to feel symptoms, and don’t normally wear a mask, put one on.
- Please maintain at least three feet (1m) of distance when possible.
- If you bring a personal laptop or tablet to school, please remember that they are only to be used for school-related purposes.
- Please do your work in a timely manner. I will not accept work that is over two weeks late.
- All assignments will be posted on the Teams app. If you have been absent and wonder what you have missed, this is a good place to start.
I encourage you to contact me or any other teacher if you have any questions or concerns about academics, social issues, organization, or materials.