Sven Tice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwynedd Rzegocki: email@example.com
Hazel Brumback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abby Mansfield: email@example.com
Stephen Bretz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to consider as school begins:
- Masks are not required but are still a good idea.
- If your child is not feeling well, keep them at home (better safe than sorry).
- Use of laptops or tablets is necessary but should be strictly limited to school-related activities.
- Recess and PE will be outdoors regardless of weather: dress appropriately.
- PE clothes not necessary for now.
- Students need to be at school at 8:15 AM, and picked up from school at 3:05 PM
- If you are in my homeroom, please bring a printed photo of your face with you on the first day of school.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me or any other member of St. John staff if you have questions or concerns as we begin the new school year; this is especially important if your child has special needs (severe allergies, etc.)