Hello middle school students and families:
- MAP testing ends Monday, October 9, with a science test. The time of the test is, again, 8:30-10:00 AM.
- The 6th graders have a test on science practices on Thursday, October 12.
- 7th graders will begin a joint music/science project with Mrs. Tsagalakis and Dr. Crowther this week (I’m pretty excited about this one).
- Some 8th graders will be attending the Math Games at Seattle Prep on Saturday, October 14 from 1:00-4:00 PM. Parents need to provide transportation to and from the event, and they’re very welcome to attend, although I do not expect this. I will be in attendance for the duration of the Games. Students will receive more detailed information later this week.
- Student-parent-teacher conferences take place next week from October 25-27. Parents should have received a link to sign up for a time. If you have not received an email, please contact the school office. Families, please remember that these days have been specifically set aside for conferences. If you travel during these days, and wish to schedule another time to meet with your child’s teachers, I will try to accommodate you, but I cannot promise that you will be able to meet with any or all of us.
Have a great week,