Dear middle school students and families:
Happy Halloween/All Saints’ Day! Here are announcements for this week:
- Thank you for attending conferences; all of them seem to go well.
- State of the School addresses will be held next weekend during masses: 5:00 on Saturday and 8:30/10:30 on Sunday. Families are asked to attend one of these.
- 7th and 8th graders, your proposals for your science fair projects are due this week.
- 6th graders continue to learn about viruses and bacteria this week.
- 7th graders are using mathematical models to describe the motion of falling objects.
- 8th graders wrap up their study of the periodic table of the elements, and will begin to learn about chemical bonds/molecules.
- In algebra, we’re reviewing compound inequalities, and will end the week with an introduction of exponential expressions.
- Students, some of you will have acquired a significant stash of candy this week. Let’s exercise good judgement about when it’s eaten and how much.
Have a safe Halloween week,