Hello middle school students and families:
- 6th graders, you have a test on Tuesday, October 16. The test will cover everything we’ve done so far this year in science: the nature of science, science practices, and measurement.
- 7th graders have begun to learn about Newtonian physics. Much of this unit involves simple mathematical models. If you struggle with math, this may be a challenge for you. If you start to struggle, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- 8th graders begin work on the structure of matter this week.
- Both 7th and 8th graders will begin working on their Inquiry Projects this week.
- Progress reports go home on Thursday. Parents, please read them, sign them and return them to school via your child by Monday, October 22.
Have a nice week,