Hello middle school students and families:
- 7th and 8th graders, your problem/question for your inquiry projects are due on Thursday, November 15.
- 6th graders will start work on the structure of bacteria this week.
- 7th graders will continue using simple mathematical models to predict the motion of falling objects.
- 8th graders will continue to learn about the organization of the periodic table of the elements.
- Algebra I students will begin a review of systems of equations this week.
Have a good week,