Hello middle school students and families:
I hope you had an enjoyable Vernal Equinox! Here is the news for this week:
- 6th graders will continue to learn about interactions in the environment, and to review the making of graphs (we seem to be a little rusty….)
- 7th graders will wrap up black holes this week, then it’s on to cosmology!
- 8th graders, your modern physics presentation projects are due on Wednesday, March 22.
- If you’re in zero period algebra I, you have a test on radical expressions and trigonometric ratios on Thursday, March 24.
- The science fair is only 2.5 weeks away! I hope you’re pacing yourselves with this project. Also, thank you to those parents who have graciously agreed to be judges for this event!
Have a good Holy Week,