Hello middle school students and families:
- 7th graders and 8th graders, your procedures for your inquiry projects are due on February 12. When you submit this assignment please include:
- Your problem
- Your interest statement (3-5 sentences)
- Your hypothesis
- A materials list
- Your independent variable, dependent variable, and 5 controlled variables
- A step-by-step description of your experiment.
If you’re an 8th grader doing an engineering project, you need to describe how you will test your prototype. In addition, on February 7, you need to submit your final design proposal that describes your favored solution, and why you think that design is your best choice.
- Normally, I cancel Zero period algebra I on the Friday of National Catholic Schools Week, but this year, we will need to have class as scheduled. We have missed quite a few days already this year, and I am worried that we will not be able to meet all of our standards before the end of the year.
Have a good week,