Hello middle school students and families:
- 7th and 8th graders, please don’t forget that your problem, statement of interest and hypothesis ( for science projects) or problem, statement of interest, and list of alternative solutions (for engineering projects) are due this Friday, January 26. These must be typed, and saved on your device; they will become part of your final project report.
- 8th graders will continue to work on chemical bonds and chemical reactions this week.
- 7th graders will start to learn about the planets of our solar system this week.
- 6th graders are learning about earthquakes this week.
- Families, please remember that Catholic Schools Mass is scheduled for 10:30 on Sunday, January 28. It will be followed by a short open house in the school and in Egan Hall. We hope to see you there.
Have a great week,