- Student expectations when working from home
- Log on to Teams and attend classes as usual
- Remember to use the new schedule timing – see the new schedule in the sidebar.
- Drop off and pick up
Arrival time is 8:40am and the tardy bell is at 8:50am
7th graders go directly to their homeroom (through the NE door) AFTER they have been checked at one of the two Health Screening Stations (no need to wait on the playground)
Dismissal is promptly at 1:30pm and middle school students are asked to exit the campus at the conclusion of their day.
In order to maintain social and physical distancing while staggering the arrival of all students (K-8), please do not arrive to campus before the stated arrival/check in time, or after the dismissal.
- Health Screening – at home AND at school
- At home –
- Fill out the Daily Health Form online here or use the QR code.
- Please do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- At school –
- Student must have temperature checked at one of the two Health Screening Stations before entering the building
- Please review the School Traffic Map/Health Screening Stations
- At home –
- Materials to bring
- Please review the supplies list sent to you last week.
- Remember to bring a big lunch (no snack), water bottle, and appropriate clothing for the weather (recess is outside rain or shine).
Dates to note:
- Monday, February 8th – First PURPLE day
- Tuesday, February 9th – First GOLD day
- Friday, February 12th – Staff Retreat – NO SCHOOL
- No academic content will be provided
- Wednesday, February 17th – Ash Wednesday
As always, thank you for reading, please reach out if you have any questions, and have a diverse week working for the common good!
Gwynedd Rzegocki and Sven Tice
7th grade homeroom teachers, AKA the Totally Tubular Team of Tutelage and Tranquility (and Sven)