Hello middle school students and families:
As usual, we’re going to be a little busy this week:
- The 7th and 8th graders should begin working on their research papers very soon. We’ll discuss guidelines in class, and there is more information about this assignment on this page (see left). The research paper is due on January 8.
- The 8th graders have a test on the nature of matter on Thursday, December 10.
- The 7th graders have a test on Newtonian physics on Friday, December 11.
- The 6th graders will have their unit test, on microorganisms, next Wednesday (December 16)
- Tuesday, December 8 is a dress uniform day for the celebration of the Immaculate Conception.
I’m very happy to report that, overall, the focus and work ethic of the 7th graders have improved markedly over the last few weeks; good work, 7th graders! You’re clearly learning a lot, and you’re producing high-quality written work. (6th and 8th graders, as a group you’re not doing terribly in these areas, but there certainly is a little room for improvement here…)
Have a great week,